The Jacksonville Landing welcomes you, your friends, your family, your pets and all others to celebrate Earth Day on April 22 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. at The Jacksonville Landing.
This FREE celebration will include
- Earth-friendly vendors
- Artisans Market
- Kids Play Zone sponsored by Johnson and Johnson Vision
- Animal Encounters*
- Rocking Climbing Wall
- Jax Kid’s Mural Festival Painting
- River Walking Tours by AdLib Tours**
- Riverfront Dining
- And More!
* Visitors will have the opportunity to be up close and personal at the petting zoo, which can include goats, sheep, bunnies, chickens, guinea pigs, calf and others. This will be an educational experience for attendees that will allow them get very close to, touch, interact with and mainly gain a great deal of knowledge about certain animals, which they normally would never be able to interact with or learn about in their normal lives.
** Celebrate Earth Day by joining a FREE River Walking Tour provided by AdLib Tours. During the River Walking Tours learn fun facts about Jacksonville, the buildings, history of the riverfront and our beautiful river, the St. Johns River. The tour will meet at the bottom of the escalators inside The Landing. Gary, your tour guide, will be waiting to show you how beautiful our riverfront truly is!
Since this is a walking tour, please wear comfortable walking shoes. The walking tour will begin at The Landing and will move west toward the Times-Union building down to CSX and come back up Water Street to The Landing.
The River Walking Tours are in partnership with the Earth Day Celebration at The Jacksonville Landing on April 22 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m. and are FREE! There are three (3) times slots available for the walking tours: 11:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 1:30 p.m. Please pick your time slot when you register for your free ticket. Each Tour will last 30-45 minutes. Register today to guarantee your free ticket!
Main Stage Entertainment includes:
11 a.m. Earth Day Welcome with DJ Kevin Tos
11:30 a.m. Special Performance by Showtime USA
12:10 pm. Special Performance by Kalani David
1:00 p.m. Earth Day Celebration Performance
1:25 p.m. Special Performance by Kalani David
2:00 p.m. Entertainment with DJ Kevin Tos
3:00 p.m. Closing of the event
Entertainment and Master of Ceremonies performed by DJ Kevin Tos with Party Solution Entertainment.
REGISTER FOR FREE PRIZES | During the Earth Day Celebration, stop by the t-shirt booth to register for FREE prizes from a variety of Jacksonville hot spots including:
- Family four-park for the Jacksonville Zoo and Gardens
- Jacksonville Armada swag bag with tickets
- Two family VIP passes to Catty Shack Wildlife Sanctuary
- Rebounderz family four-pack one-hour action pass
- Admission for up to four people to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm
- Cummer Museum family pass ($50 value)
- Two one-race passes and two annual speed-way license at Autoban Speedway
- PLUS, MORE!
Earth Day Celebration T-Shirts | There is a limited quantity for sale, sale is open while supplies last. Sizes include adult small-3XL. Price for small-XL is $10 and 2XL-3XL is $12.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to register your earth-friendly business! Download the VENDORS INFORMATION.
More details for this event will be added periodically.