Internship opportunities are available. Must be earning college credit for internship to be considered.
The Jacksonville Landing is searching for qualified candidates for the upcoming semesters to work as the Marketing and Events Intern.
A summarized list of duties include:
- Assist with monthly press releases
- Create and promote email blasts
- Plan, organize and promote events, such as Art Walk, community walks, Florida/Georgia weekend, Christmas Concerts and Dance Series, etc.
- Writing articles and promotional material for The Landing
- Assist and support the marketing team with events and marketing activities
- Strong interest in events and marketing
- Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform follow up
- Excellent computer skills
- Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Campaigner, YouTube and Hootsuite
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- Some design/Photoshop skills a plus, but not required
- Ability to earn academic credit through your college or university
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Applicants may be asked to submit writing samples.