New Year’s Eve Celebration
The Jacksonville Landing will ring in the New Year and welcome football fans with a weekend full of activities and events!
1) Live music on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage by Hipp Street 4 – 8 p.m.
2) Live music on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage by Spanky the Band 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
3) Live music at Fionn MacCool’s by Austin Park 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
4) City of Jacksonville Fireworks 12 a.m. (midnight)
The Jacksonville Landing will be gated and only allow those 21 years of age and older, active Military (must present ID), and Taxslayer Bowl Patch holders. Visitors will be required to show a valid photo ID for admittance. Admission and all activities are FREE.
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Engraving, etching, sand blasting…we do it all! Bring in your own items or select from our collection. We promise we will leave an impression!
- Crowne Plaza
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hampton Inn
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.