New Year’s Eve Celebration
The Jacksonville Landing will ring in the New Year with live music and FIREWORKS.
1) Live music on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage by 7th Street Band 4 – 8 p.m.
2) Live music on the Coca-Cola Riverfront Stage by Briteside 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
3) Live music at Fionn MacCool’s by*Captain Obvious* 9 p.m. – 2 a.m.
4) City of Jacksonville Fireworks 12 a.m. (midnight)
The Jacksonville Landing will be gated and only allow those 21 years of age and older, or active Military (must present ID), or Taxslayer Bowl Patch holders. Visitors will be required to show a valid photo ID for admittance. Admission and all activities are FREE.
Guests only have to show one of the above in order to enter The Landing.
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
A delightful boutique carrying the best and latest fashion accessories!
- Extended Stay America
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.