Jax Kidney Walk
- Date: April 21, 2013
- Time: 8:30am
- Cost: Registration Fee may be required
Welcome To Kidney Walk! Check in beings at 8:30 a.m. and the walk starts at 10 a.m.
We are excited to have you for the 2013 Kidney Walk. For more information and to register visit the National Kidney Foundation.
The National Kidney Foundation Kidney Walk is a fun, inspiring community fundraiser that calls attention to the prevention of kidney disease and the need for organ donation. It’s also an opportunity for patients, family, friends and businesses to come together.
Over 26 million Americans—that’s 1 in 9 adults—have chronic kidney disease, and most are not aware of it. Because symptoms may not appear until the kidneys are actually failing, millions of people with kidney damage remain unaware and are not taking steps to protect the health of their kidneys in support of NKF’s mission.
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Benny’s Quick Lunch Menu
Monday thru Sunday
11:00-a.m. – 3:00-p.m.
- Cornmeal Fried Catfish- fried cornmeal catfish with fries and coleslaw.
- Dozen & 1/2 Shrimp- fried shrimp served with fries and coleslaw.
- Chicken Scampi- sautéed chicken with roasted red peppers and green onions over linguini.
- Great American Burger- ½ lb burger topped with american and cheddar cheese with fixings served with french fries.
- Benny’s Salad Bowl- mix of greens over Mediterranean shrimp pasta.
- Caribbean Jerk Salmon- with warm tropical fruit salsa, served with rice and vegetables.
No substitutions or any other promotions or coupons allowed with quick menu.
- Hampton Inn
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Extended Stay America
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.