- Date: October 27 - 29, 2011
- Time: 5pm-2am
- Cost: $10 gate admission
The Jacksonville Landing welcomes Gator and Bulldog fans!
Week-long activities are scheduled to take place in front of The Landing, in the Landing Courtyard, on Hogan Street adjacent to The Landing and inside various Landing restaurants and nightclubs.
- Hooters Annual Halloween Bikini Contest (in the Courtyard) 8 p.m.
- Easton Corbin LIVE in concert at Mavericks Rock N Honky Tonk 8 p.m. Purchase your tickets HERE
- Live music in the Courtyard by Radio 80 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
- Street Festival 5 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Live music on the Main Stage by Ryan Hickey & the Saints, an Athens favorite, 8:15 – 10:15 p.m.
- Live performance by Pearly Whites singing his hit songs Gator Bait and Let’s Get Famous 10:40-11 p.m.
- Live music on the Main Stage by HORNIT, a Gainesville favorite, 12 – 2 a.m.
Saturday, 10/29 11am-2am
- FL/GA Game on the Courtyard Jumbotron 3:30pm
- Live entertainment in the Courtyard by George Aspinall Band 11 a.m. – 3 p.m., Plan D 7:30 – 9:30 p.m. and Spanky the Band after the game
- Gridiron Rivalry Tour Challenge
- Street Festival 1 p.m. – 2 a.m.
Admission is $10/person each day Friday after 5 p.m. and Saturday after 1 p.m.
No outside food or drinks allowed. Purses are subject to search.
Must be 21 or older with valid photo I.D. to consume alcohol.
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Boot-scoot, two-step, bull-ride or just simply dance the night away!
- Crowne Plaza
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Extended Stay America
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.