- Date: November 25, 2011 to January 1, 2012
- Time: 6pm-12:15am
See flyer for details!
- Date: November 26, 2011
- Time: 7-9pm
Enjoy this one-of-a-kind parade with hundreds of boats all decked out for the holiday season passing by The Landing on the St. Johns River! Parade begins at 7pm and will end with the largest fireworks show of the year!
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Benny’s Quick Lunch Menu
Monday thru Sunday
11:00-a.m. – 3:00-p.m.
- Cornmeal Fried Catfish- fried cornmeal catfish with fries and coleslaw.
- Dozen & 1/2 Shrimp- fried shrimp served with fries and coleslaw.
- Chicken Scampi- sautéed chicken with roasted red peppers and green onions over linguini.
- Great American Burger- ½ lb burger topped with american and cheddar cheese with fixings served with french fries.
- Benny’s Salad Bowl- mix of greens over Mediterranean shrimp pasta.
- Caribbean Jerk Salmon- with warm tropical fruit salsa, served with rice and vegetables.
No substitutions or any other promotions or coupons allowed with quick menu.
- Hilton Garden Inn
- DoubleTree by Hilton
- Extended Stay America
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Hampton Inn
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.