Attack Dance Team Finals
- Date: November 17, 2012
- Time: 3-5pm
- Cost: Audition Fee
The 2012 South Division Champion Jacksonville Sharks final round of auditions for the 2013 Attack Dance Team will be held on Saturday, November 17 at The Jacksonville Landing in the cul-de-sac next to Fionn MacCool’s. The finals are set to begin at 3:00 p.m. and will be open to the public. Following performances by all finalists, the 2013 Attack Dance Team will be revealed at the conclusion of the event at the Landing.
There is a $60 audition fee per dancer, payable by cash or credit card. Dancers will also be asked to print and complete a tryout packet prior to the first round of auditions. The packet contains dates and times for each step of the audition process as well as a registration form. Those who wish to try out should bring the completed packet, a recent color photograph and the registration fee to the first audition session.
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Benny’s Quick Lunch Menu
Monday thru Sunday
11:00-a.m. – 3:00-p.m.
- Cornmeal Fried Catfish- fried cornmeal catfish with fries and coleslaw.
- Dozen & 1/2 Shrimp- fried shrimp served with fries and coleslaw.
- Chicken Scampi- sautéed chicken with roasted red peppers and green onions over linguini.
- Great American Burger- ½ lb burger topped with american and cheddar cheese with fixings served with french fries.
- Benny’s Salad Bowl- mix of greens over Mediterranean shrimp pasta.
- Caribbean Jerk Salmon- with warm tropical fruit salsa, served with rice and vegetables.
No substitutions or any other promotions or coupons allowed with quick menu.
- Hampton Inn
- Extended Stay America
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Crowne Plaza
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.