Monday through Thursday
Friday and Saturday
Restaurants and nightclubs stay open later
2 W Independent Drive
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Phone: (904) 353-1188
Fax: (904) 353-1558
Are you social?
We’ve gone mobile! Now you can stay up-to-date on the latest happenings and events at The Landing, no matter where you are. Check it out by visiting JacksonvilleLanding.com from your mobile phone.
Group Events & Activities
The Jacksonville Landing offers a variety of conveniences for groups and convention guests to enhance their experience. From complimentary brochures to preferred customer savings booklets, we make sure each guest receives star treatment! Please visit our groups and convention guests page for more information on these exciting offers.
Band Booking Information
Interested in having your band play at The Jacksonville Landing? Please follow the instructions below.
1. You must be a band. We do not book single performers. We prefer at least a four-piece band, but we do book three-piece bands occasionally.
2. Your band must be a quality, professional band. You must dress professionally, act professionally, and play professionally!
3. Bands perform for 5 hours on the weekends (8 PM to 1 AM). Your band must have enough “material” to not repeat songs.
4. The artist and performers shall provide their own instruments and backline.
5. Bands should play popular cover music. At most, one or two original songs per 45-minute set is acceptable.
6. In order to appeal to a broad audience spectrum, we keep all entertainment very “middle-of-the-road.” We generally hire classic rock, light modern rock and occasionally country bands. We never hire heavy metal, hard rock, punk, rap, hip hop or the like.
Mail a recent promo pack to:
The Jacksonville Landing
Attn: Band Booking Department
2 Independent Drive, Suite 250
Jacksonville, FL 32202
Promo pack must include all of the following items:
- Current photo including all members of group
- CD of a recent live recording
- Website and/or Facebook Page
- At least one Set List
- Contact information and/or name and contact information of Booking Agent
- Note: Multiple phone calls will ensure your band will not be booked!
Internship opportunities are available. Must be earning college credit for internship to be considered.
The Jacksonville Landing is searching for qualified candidates for the upcoming semesters to work as the Marketing and Events Intern. A summarized list of duties include:
• Assist with monthly press releases
• Create and promote email blasts
• Plan, organize and promote events, such as Art Walk, community walks, Florida/Georgia weekend, Christmas Concerts and Dance Series, etc.
• Writing articles and promotional material for The Landing
• Assist and support the marketing team with events and marketing activities
• Strong interest in events and marketing
• Ability to work independently and juggle multiple tasks
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including ability to take initiative and perform follow up
• Excellent computer skills
• Familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Campaigner, YouTube and Hootsuite
• A friendly, outgoing personality
• Some design/Photoshop skills a plus, but not required
• Ability to earn academic credit through your college or university
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
Never Give Up. Come share in the miracle of artist Tony Ryals’ amazing abilities!
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Hampton Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Omni Jacksonville Hotel
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.