Monday through Thursday
Friday and Saturday
Restaurants and nightclubs stay open later
Nestled along the gorgeous St. Johns River in Downtown Jacksonville, The Jacksonville Landing is home to year-round entertainment, a wide variety of waterfront dining options and a cozy inside shopping mall all of which are sure to complete an afternoon or evening of fun. For more than 20 years, The Jacksonville Landing has been the First Place for Visitors and The Only Place for Residents.
The Landing hosts more than 350 events each year including Florida/Georgia Weekend Celebrations, the annual Christmas Tree Lighting, New Year’s Eve and Gator Bowl Celebrations, St. Patrick’s Day and July 4th. Weekly events include live weekend entertainment in the center courtyard offering a variety of music including classic rock, oldies, contemporary, jazz, and top 40. The Landing also hosts a myriad of events for the community such as charity walks and runs and the Earth Day Ecology Fair. There is always something going on at The Jacksonville Landing, and a complete list of all Landing events can be found in the events section.
Restaurants at The Landing provide a great view of the gorgeous St. Johns River. Visiting each restaurant is like experiencing a different cuisine and a different atmosphere each time you make your way to Downtown Jacksonville. All of our restaurants are open seven-days-a-week for lunch and dinner. We also have a country, rock ‘n’ roll night club, Mavericks Rock N’ Honky Tonk, that offers a variety of late-night entertainment.
- The Jacksonville Landing was built by the Rouse Company and opened on June 25, 1987. The Rouse Company, now owned by General Growth, Inc., also built other festival marketplaces like Harborplace in Baltimore, MD and Bayside Marketplace in Miami, FL.
- The Landing has 126,000-square-feet of space and is a U-shaped pavilion on nine acres fronting the St. Johns River.
- The Food Court is actually called the Founders Food Hall and displays 17 silhouettes recognizing people who had a role in the settlement of the area.
- A statue of Jacksonville’s namesake, Andrew Jackson sits on the round-a-bout in front of The Landing and was dedicated on June 27, 1987 by then Florida Congressman Charles Bennett and Mayor Jake Godbold.
- The statue is a replica of the equestrian sculpture found in Lafayette Park in Washington, D.C. in which Major General Andrew Jackson is portrayed reviewing his troops at the Battle of New Orleans on January 8, 1815. He restrains his rearing mount with a steady hand while raising his hat in a salute to his troops with the other hand.
- The statue is nine feet tall and weighs 2,800 pounds. The primary material is bronze and the base material is concrete, covered with rocomat marble to complement The Landing’s exterior finishes.
- Five of The Landing’s tenants have been here since The Landing opened in 1987.
- The Landing has over 1000 feet of dock space available for public use.
Like The Jacksonville Landing on Facebook!
Ample downtown parking is available within close proximity to The Jacksonville Landing. Options include The Landing's own lot immediately east of the property, garage, metered street and peripheral parking.
We have it all! Downtown Jacksonville’s only Package Store. We also carry Official Landing Souvenirs & Apparel.
- Extended Stay America
- Hilton Garden Inn
- Homewood Suites by Hilton
- Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
- Crowne Plaza
- Wyndham Jacksonville Riverwalk
Planning or attending a convention in Jacksonville? Looking for a unique location for your next company function? The Jacksonville Landing can help with both.